CDR is accepting applications for the following position:
Position: Program Support Specialist
We are seeking a Program Support Specialist to become an integral part of our team. You will be joining and supporting a team of professionals working in behavioral health software and data analytics. This position reports to the Chief Business Officer, and deals directly with both employees and customers daily. The customers include frontline clinicians, insurance workers, and government workers participating in a large data project. They are both seeking our analytic services, and using our software. The administrative roll includes direct interaction with these customers, while also fulfilling internal administrative needs. This is a full time, salaried position with flexible scheduling (remote/work from home).
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Program Support Specialist Responsibilities:
Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support in a professional and effective manner.
- Responsible for calendar management requiring interaction with internal staff, clients and potential customers.
- Plan and coordinate logistics and prepare and distribute presentation materials for meetings, trainings, and marketing demonstrations. Take notes and meeting minutes as necessary.
- Organize, maintain internal documents and records.
- Oversee CEU and certification program administration, confirming training attendance, issuing certificates in a timely manner, maintaining internal records.
- Make conference and travel arrangements for staff.
- Create, format and send email communication for demonstrations, blog posts, announcements using Constant Contact platform.
- Manage social media content calendar. Update and post information on digital media including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms, maintain online presence, assist in preparation of social media content.
- Respond to emails and online help box requests for technical support, examples: forgotten passwords, trouble logging in, changing information previously submitted.
- Interact with customers via email, Zoom, or telephone to solve technical issues as needed. Properly escalated unresolved issues to appropriate internal team member.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or in a program support or management role.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks for different staff members.
- Superior organizational skills and proven ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a reliable manner, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service approach, able to communicate in a tactful, pleasant and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work under pressure, meet deadlines and deal with constant change.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements by July 15, 2021 to email@example.com.