CDR is accepting applications for the following position:
Position: Administrative/Technical Support Specialist
We are seeking an Administrative/Technical Support Specialist to become an integral part of our team. You will be joining and supporting a team of professionals working in behavioral health software and data analytics. This position reports to the Chief Business Officer, and deals directly with both employees and customers daily. The customers include frontline clinicians, insurance workers, and government workers participating in a large data project. They are both seeking our analytic services, and using our software. The administrative roll includes direct interaction with these customers, while also fulfilling internal administrative needs. This is a full time, salaried position with flexible scheduling (remote/work from home).
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Administrative/Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
General Administrative Support
Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for calendar management requiring interaction with internal staff, clients and potential customers.
- Plan and coordinate logistics and prepare and distribute presentation materials for meetings, trainings, and marketing demonstrations. Take notes and meeting minutes as necessary.
- Organize, maintain internal documents and records.
- Oversee CEU and certification program administration, confirming training attendance, issuing certificates in a timely manner, maintaining internal records.
- Make conference and travel arrangements for staff.
- Create, format and send email communication for demonstrations, blog posts, announcements using Constant Contact platform.
- Manage social media content calendar.
- Update and post information on digital media including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms, maintain online presence, prepare social media content.
- Track and report digital/social media usage metrics.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Technical Support/Help Box
Typical technical support responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to emails and online help box requests for technical support, examples: forgotten passwords, trouble logging in, changing information previously submitted.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues reported by clients.
- Interact with customers via email, Zoom, or telephone to solve technical issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal team member.
- Analysis of requests in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Maintain and regularly update software Toolbox and FAQ to keep up with regular software upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- One or more years of tech support experience is preferable, though we will train the right candidate.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks for different staff members.
- Superior organizational skills and proven ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a reliable manner, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service approach, able to communicate in a tactful, pleasant and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work under pressure, meet deadlines and deal with constant change.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements by April 15, 2021 to email@example.com.